People interest: 0
Auto rickshaws are the cheapest and of the common mode of public transport in Delhi. Auto rickshaws have some common names such as Samosa, three-wheeler, auto, tuk-tuk, autorick, baby taxi, lap, tempo, Bajaj, auto, rickshaw, rick, moto-taxi, etc. These auto-rickshaws are usually a three-wheeled structure with s cabin cycle that assures privacy. This vehicle can be hired and rented at cheap and reasonable rates. This auto-rickshaw is basically a traditional and common version of a pulled rickshaw which is also known as a cycle rickshaw. These are the essential mode of transport in urban areas and many other developing countries.
These are mostly considered as a novelty mode of transport. Auto rickshaws are commonly found in Eastern countries. These auto-rickshaws are generally hired for short distances that are within towns and cities. The top and maximum speed of rickshaws is 50 km to 60 km per hour. The name tuk-tuk comes from its engine sound which is designed in a scooter style that comes with a two-stroke model. Smokes emitted from Auto rickshaws cause pollution. People in countries such as Thailand and Bangkok are working and making plans for running these Auto rickshaws on four-stroke engines and compressed natural gas.
• All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
• Hotel pickup and drop-off included from the city hotels
• Informative, friendly and professional guide
• Great overview and orientation of the visit
• Guide services for a more personalized experience
Air-conditioned transport with driver
All the vehicles are air-conditioned
Pickup and Departure :
Pick up from mentioned city Centre, Railway Station or your city hotel.
Drop at mentioned city Centre, Railway Station or your city hotel.
• Tour Duration : 2 hours
• Guide : English speaking guide included
• Assistance : Yes
• Entrance fees Not included
•Tuk Tuk Ride fare included
• Vehicle : Air-conditioned
• Driver with a phone : Yes
• Tour Starts Time : 11:30 hrs.
• Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
• Child below 5 years is free.
• No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites except for places of worship, shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
• We recommend comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen during the visit.
• Entrance fees to the monuments are not included and are to be paid directly. Any camera or video camera fees, if any, are to be paid directly
09:00 am to 05:00 pm
Things To Carry :
• Comfortable footwear
ghumney will not be liable for any dispute arising out of the rental between customer and vendor, guide or any service provider
Confirmation Policy :
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking Rate is based on a minimum 2 person sharing. We reserve the right to cancel in case the minimum no. of customers required for the visit on any date is not met.
Cancellation Policy :
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the visit, 25% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the visit, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the visit, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Refund Policy :
•The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
You are required to furnish the correct Email address. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.ghumney.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
As an additional measure to avoid any misuse of the credit card and to protect our customers, we may request for photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility of any misuse. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents in case required.