People interest: 0
As the name states, The Darjeeling Ropeway is a ropeway that is located in Darjeeling town of West Bengal, India. It is one of the popular and frequently visited tourist attractions of Darjeeling. This ropeway provides the facility of sixteen cars and it goes all the way from the “North point” of the Darjeeling town to “Singla” which is located on the banks of the Ramman river. On the way of your journey, you can enjoy the splendid view of the mountains, forests, valleys, forests, vegetation, etc of the Darjeeling town.
This ropeway is also known as “Rangeet Valley Passenger cable car”. This is because of the amazing view of the Rangeet valley that you can enjoy on the way through the ride. The ride starts at Singamari. Singamari is 3 km away from Darjeeling Chowk Bazaar. The ride goes on for 45 minutes at an altitude of about 2134 m to 244 m. The ride ends at Singla Bazaar. On the way, it stops at three places. The first stop is Tukvar village where you will explore it’s tea plantations. The second one is Burnesbeg village. The last stop is at Singla Bazaar where the ride ends.
• All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
• Hotel pickup and drop-off included from the city hotels
• Informative, friendly and professional guide
• Great overview and orientation of the visit
• Guide services for a more personalized experience
Airconditioned transport with driver
• 01 to 03 persons - Sedan cars - Indian make cars like Toyota Etios or Maruti Swift Desire
• 03 to 05 persons - SUV cars - Toyota Innova or similar
• 06 to 10 persons - Tempo Traveller with 10 seats
• 11 to 18 persons - Mini coaches with 18 seater
• 19 to 42 persons - Coaches with 27 or 42 seater
All the vehicles are air-conditioned
Pickup and Departure:
Pick up from mentioned city Centre, Railway Station or your city hotel.
Drop at mentioned city Centre, Railway Station or your city hotel.
• Tour Duration: 1-2 Hours
• Guide: English speaking guide included
• Assistance: Yes
• Entrance fees included: Yes
• Vehicle: Air-conditioned
• Driver with a phone: Yes
• Tour Starts Time: 0900 hrs.
• Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
• Child below 5 years is free.
• No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites except for places of worship, shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
• We recommend comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen during the visit.
• Entrance fees to the monuments are not included and are to be paid directly. Any camera or video camera fees, if any, are to be paid directly
10:00 am - 04:00 pm
Things To Carry:
• Comfortable footwear
Ghumney will not be liable for any dispute arising out of the rental between customer and vendor, guide or any service provider
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking Rate is based on a minimum 2 person sharing. We reserve the right to cancel in case the minimum no. of customers required for the visit on any date is not met.
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the visit, 25% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the visit, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the visit, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
•The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
You are required to furnish the correct Email address. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.ghumney.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
As an additional measure to avoid any misuse of the credit card and to protect our customers, we may request photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility of any misuse. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents in case required.