People interest: 0
Patna, the capital city of Bihar is surely going to amaze you in the sightseeing tour along the 15 km stretches along the Ganges. The Maidan which bisects the city into two halves is a large open park that also stations facilities of inbound transport in the city. Patna is not just the administrative base of Bihar but it also serves as the educational hub of the state. Among the places, it is Gol Ghar that takes the cake. Once atop, the 29m beehived structure gives a bird’s eye view of the entire city and the Ganga. Move to the eastern corner of the city and you have holy shrines associated with the Sikh religion. The Qila House, a private house built by Ranjit Singh holds ground on the ruins of Sher Shah’s fort. The now shabby museum preserves metal and stone sculptures that can be traced back to the Maurya and Gupta period defines the excellence and historical importance of the city. Other places of interest to be found en route are Mahavir mandir and Sher Shahi, the oldest heavy domed mosque in Patna.
• All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
• Hotel pickup and drop-off included from the city hotels
• Informative, friendly and professional guide
• Great overview and orientation of the visit
• Guide services for a more personalized experience
Airconditioned transport with driver
• 01 to 03 persons - Sedan cars - Indian make cars like Toyota Etios or Maruti Swift Desire
• 03 to 05 persons - SUV cars - Toyota Innova or similar
• 06 to 10 persons - Tempo Traveller with 10 seats
• 11 to 18 persons - Mini coaches with 18 seater
• 19 to 42 persons - Coaches with 27 or 42 seater
All the vehicles are air-conditioned
Pickup and Departure :
Pick up from mentioned city Centre, Railway Station or your city hotel.
Drop at mentioned city Centre, Railway Station or your city hotel.
• Tour Duration: Half-day 4-5 Hours
• Guide: English speaking guide included
• Assistance: Yes
• Entrance fees included: Yes
• Vehicle: Air-conditioned
• Driver with a phone: Yes
• Tour Starts Time: 0900 hrs.
• Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
• Child below 5 years is free.
• No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites except for places of worship, shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
• We recommend comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen during the visit.
• Entrance fees to the monuments are not included and are to be paid directly. Any camera or video camera fees, if any, are to be paid directly
09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Things To Carry :
• Comfortable footwear
Ghumney will not be liable for any dispute arising out of the rental between customer and vendor, guide or any service provider
Confirmation Policy :
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking Rate is based on a minimum 2 person sharing. We reserve the right to cancel in case the minimum no. of customers required for the visit on any date is not met.
Cancellation Policy :
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the visit, 25% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the visit, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the visit, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Refund Policy :
•The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
You are required to furnish the correct Email address. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.ghumney.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
As an additional measure to avoid any misuse of the credit card and to protect our customers, we may request photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility of any misuse. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents in case required.